Ghana CCTLD Domain Registration
The guidelines for registering domains under the GH2-DOM (.gh) (top-level country domain for Ghana) are as follows
- The domain administrator must be located in Ghana and the company of the domain administrator should have been registered in Ghana.
- Company registration details are required for application.
- Primary DNS for registered domain under .gh are encouraged to be in Ghana but not required and intended to help the development of Ghana’s telecommunication and Information technology infrastructure.
- The domain should be more than three(3) characters. Eg. kuku.com.gh. Exceptions are .edu.gh domains for school or academic institutions. Eg. ucc.edu.gh
- Domain names registered under the top-level .gh domains should be active within six months after registration.
- Domains will generally be registered under these sub-domains:
com.gh ie. company.com.gh, edu.gh ie. school.edu.gh, org.gh ie. organisation.org.gh, mil.gh ie. military.mil.gh
- The Cost for registering a domain under the top-level .gh for a year is $58.49=GHS 300*. This amount is also payable in cedis according to the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment
- For details on registration of premium domain names Please call +233(0)541-939-936 ,or Email: email@example.com
Make Payment via Mobile Money
MTN Mobile Money
PAY TO NUMBER:
+233 (0) 541-939-936
Usher Midley (Head of Billing Department)
Cost Per Year: $58.49=GHS 300*
Continue To Register